How Much Antifreeze for 315RLTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Antifreeze for 315RLTS?

Does anyone have an estimate of how many gallons of anti freeze is needed for a Reflection 315RLTS?

Originally posted by cabinlife2020 View Post
    Does anyone have an estimate of how many gallons of anti freeze is needed for a Reflection 315RLTS?
    I used quite a bit (4.5 gallons)...but I had "issues" the first time I tried it. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...erent-approach
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

What I do is pour 4 gallons of antifreeze into a 5 gallon bucket. Insert the syphon hose into the 5 gallon bucket. Go inside and turn pump on and start opening valves to draw the antifreeze into the plumbing. This saves on running out and changing 1 gallon jugs or having 2 people to perform the task. If there is left over antifreeze just pour back into a 1 gallon jug. I usually end up using it all , at a couple dollars a gallon I try to be more safe than frugal.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

As on second thought we were "hijacking" the other thread I moved your question to it's own.

-Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Thank you, I wasn’t sure how to start a new thread - so thank you for doing that for me! :-)

Comment

Thank you, I wasn’t sure how to start a new thread - so thank you for doing that for me! :-)
            When you get a chance, check out the welcome letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Comment

Working...
            X