Location of vacuum breaker in 2014 Solitude 369RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of vacuum breaker in 2014 Solitude 369RL

Found a wet spot on the bedroom floor next to the wall between the bedroom and bathroom after flushing the black tank. I assume the vacuum breaker is leaking. The breaker is not under the bathroom sink. Anyone know where it is on this model? I suppose it is somewhere in the wall but I don't want cut more than one hole trying to find it. 2014 Solitude 369RL.

Welcome to the forum. This is really stretching my memory. But I believe I remember it being behind a screw on panel in the bathroom linen closet.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by lchamness View Post
      Found a wet spot on the bedroom floor next to the wall between the bedroom and bathroom after flushing the black tank. I assume the vacuum breaker is leaking. The breaker is not under the bathroom sink. Anyone know where it is on this model? I suppose it is somewhere in the wall but I don't want cut more than one hole trying to find it. 2014 Solitude 369RL.
      Wow--a 2014 Solitude! That's got to be one of the most "vintage" units represented here on the forum.

The vacuum breaker on my '19 315RLTS is behind the shower controls. There's a picture in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...9739#post29739 I don't know if that's true on the early (or even later) Solitudes.

Howard

P.S. I noted this was your first post, so when you get a chance check out the welcome letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Wow--a 2014 Solitude! That's got to be one of the most "vintage" units represented here on the forum.

The vacuum breaker on my '19 315RLTS is behind the shower controls. There's a picture in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...9739#post29739 I don't know if that's true on the early (or even later) Solitudes.

Howard

P.S. I noted this was your first post, so when you get a chance check out the welcome letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
        It was in the same place on our 2016 Reflection 337 and also there in our 2020 Solitude 310GK. There were/are access panels on the backside of whatever wall is there to get to them.

Rob
        Rob & Laura
        U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
        2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
        2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
        (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
        Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Tom TNFSolitude has a 2013 369 Solitude. Maybe Tom has knowledge of the location and will chime in. He may be out playing golf, though !

Thanks, in advance Tom

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Unfortunately I do not. That part hasn't been a problem so I haven't had to look for it. Sorry. My camper is currently in storage or I'd check. good luck on your mission.

Comment

Found it! It is next to the shower controls and is accessed via a removable panel. And it was not leaking. It turns out the leak was from the hot water fitting for the sink faucet. It had loosened so I tightened as much as I dared. I think it could easily crack if turn it too much. I may just replace it with a brass fitting.

Comment

Working...
              X