Imagine kitchen sink goose neck faucet sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine kitchen sink goose neck faucet sprayer

It’s only my guess but I imagine (no pun intended) that many different YM and floor plan Imagines use the same kitchen faucet (see pic) and maybe even more so in the early year models. So, it appears that I may have some sentiment or clogging of some sort in sprayer (not sure of the correct terminology) section. Would appreciate any tips / experience on how to remove just the end section only, or at least the plastic cap, without breaking it, to clean out/up what ever is causing the obstruction. The bathroom sink, shower, and toilet have noticeably more (normal) water pressure regarding the diagnosis. All tips appreciated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D89A042B-E14B-4810-A08D-F661A5ABCA84.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	31722Click image for larger version  Name:	39BCDCC0-7EB6-4783-8925-B95FEDF705CC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	31723

Dave and Sue
    2020 GD 2250RK
    2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
    Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
    GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
    SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Originally posted by Schiefswret View Post
    Would appreciate any tips / experience on how to remove just the end section only, or at least the plastic cap, without breaking it, to clean out/up what ever is causing the obstruction.
    A little old but hopefully still applicable:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	31788

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	485
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	31786

Name:	Slide3.JPG
Views:	483
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	31787
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

A little old but hopefully still applicable:

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	31788

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	485
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	31786

Name:	Slide3.JPG
Views:	483
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	31787
      thank you Howard but by looking at the pics the switch and cover are very different than mine so I’m not sure the steps will
      be the same but I’ll take a close look and hopefully some of the info will help. Much thanks.
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55

Comment

When I purchased my new trailer this spring, the kitchen faucet was very low pressure. There was a restrictor placed (on purpose) to control the flow of the kitchen faucet. I had to disassemble the faucet and remove the restrictor - essentially the same as above photos, although my faucet looked different.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          When I purchased my new trailer this spring, the kitchen faucet was very low pressure. There was a restrictor placed (on purpose) to control the flow of the kitchen faucet. I had to disassemble the faucet and remove the restrictor - essentially the same as above photos, although my faucet looked different.
          Got it, thanks Scott
          Dave and Sue
          2020 GD 2250RK
          Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55

Comment

The pics from Howson worked like a Champ 👍 on my 2018 Momentum 397TH!!!! I had debris built up on the internal strainer. It looks like there might be a special tool that will let you unscrew the strainer/sprayer/aerator assembly. That tool would fit on two or all four of the notches on mine instead of fully disassembling the spray nozzle. Click image for larger version

Name:	B0A765D5-1C37-4730-BAE4-E2B7FC87D9D3.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	108420

Comment

Working...
            X