Black tank doesn't empty always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black tank doesn't empty always

I purchase a Solitude 3 months ago and gone camping with it 4 times so far three times when I have tried to dump the black tank when it has been 3/4 full I get little to no water coming out even when putting a clean out wand in the toilet but after taking for a ride and pulling the dump valve it comes rushing out. Now on one of my old campers I had a piece of plastic blocking the gray water dump that when it was built they cut the hole in the tank for a connection and left the cut out in the tank so with that said does anyone have and solutions for me. we do use lots of water when flushing

It is possible that the cut out , or both one for the toilet inlet and one for the roof vent , could have been left in the tank. I is interesting that after travel it rushes out. The only thing I can think of from that is you are getting a clog right at the tank exit. GD seems to drop the toilet drain right at the tank exit and if there is a lot of paper or waste that accumulates there is would hold back the water.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
    X