Leak found after using the shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leak found after using the shower

We discovered a water coming out of the side of our underbelly after using the shower. We have a 2020 transcend 30 rbs. I would like to investigate where the leak is coming from. What should we do?

Originally posted by Goatlife88 View Post
    We discovered a water coming out of the side of our underbelly after using the shower. We have a 2020 transcend 30 rbs. I would like to investigate where the leak is coming from. What should we do?
    That is unfortunate that you are having a leak of any kind.
    Looking at your floor plan your black tank is at the rear of the unit the next one forward is the grey tank. This may both be under the shower and may hinder your exploration into where the leak is coming from. If you drop the rear door side corner of the coroplast you may be able to see up to the bottom of the floor that the show sits on and you may see the area the leak may be coming from. You may also try removing the shower controls in the shower. These should be fastened with four screws and sealed to prevent water from getting behind the shower wall. You may find a loose fitting behind the controls.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! We're sorry that your first post is a problem with your new trailer, but you came to the right place for guidance.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Going along with Country Campers thinking...can you tell if the water was clean or did it have soap in it? If there's soap--there's an issue with the drain to the gray tank or the tank itself. If clean, there's a water line that's got an issue. Either way this is something you'll want to pursue and fix ASAP. Water is the sworn enemy of RVs!

Also, when you get a chance check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members It will (hopefully) show you how to get the most out of this forum.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Just throwing this out there.... You should be under warranty with a 2020... I would call the dealer. If they can't make reasonable time table, then take it up with Grand Design customer support.
          Mike
          2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Working...
          X