water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water pump

Trying to find the location of my water pump on my Transcend xplor 261 BH, so I can winterize it. found the water heater under the bunk in the back for the cutoffs to move to the winterize positions.

Archeryguy Welcome to the family and the forum! I can't help with finding your water pump, but with this diverse group a Transcend owner will be by shortly to give you a direct answer.
    Since this is your first post, I will mention that howson has put together some great information to help you along with navigating our little sandbox. The link is https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Last edited by ThePowells; 12-07-2020, 04:17 PM.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Archeryguy View Post
      Trying to find the location of my water pump on my Transcend xplor 261 BH, so I can winterize it. found the water heater under the bunk in the back for the cutoffs to move to the winterize positions.
      According to the drawings I have the pump is located close to the water heater. I do not have a specific location but it should be close to that. While you have the panel off to see the water heater turn the pump on and that will help you locate it. Please let us know exactly where you find it to help others.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I just picked up my Explor 240ML. I can't seem to find the water pump either. Looking for some help.

Comment

Originally posted by sideout1961 View Post
          I just picked up my Explor 240ML. I can't seem to find the water pump either. Looking for some help.
          The water heater in the 240ML is located within the cabinet just inside the entrance, left side. The access panel on the outside is the visual cue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WHeater.JPG
Views:	880
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	37935
          Noted that was your first post, so please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members to learn how to get the most from your time here on the forum.

Howard
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

The water heater in the 240ML is located within the cabinet just inside the entrance, left side. The access panel on the outside is the visual cue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WHeater.JPG
Views:	880
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	37935
            Noted that was your first post, so please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members to learn how to get the most from your time here on the forum.

Howard
            So is the pump accessible from here or do I have to pull the drawer out inside?

Comment

Originally posted by sideout1961 View Post

So is the pump accessible from here or do I have to pull the drawer out inside?
              The pump will be accessible from the inside , thru the drawer or a cabinet door. If you turn your pump on for a second or so this will help you locate it easily.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

howson
                Country Campers
                sideout1961

I just checked the new 240ML drawings we received electronically from GDRV and it shows the pump is located under the dinette bench closest to the bedroom. According to the drawing, it is NOT located near the water heater.

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie
                2024 Solitude 310GK
                GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
                  howson
                  Country Campers
                  sideout1961

I just checked the new 240ML drawings we received electronically from GDRV and it shows the pump is located under the dinette bench closest to the bedroom. According to the drawing, it is NOT located near the water heater.

Jim
                  Brain fart on my part--sorry--somehow I read "water heater" when the request was clearly asking for the pump. <sigh>
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                  X