Solitude 390RK Vent Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude 390RK Vent Problem

I think I have a problem with my front gray and black tank vent system. This just started last month, when I pull the dump handle for either one it flows real slow. I have found that if I dump my back gray tank first and leave the tank open then pull my front tank handles they flow normal. I made sure nothing from the front tanks is coming back up the back hose. I have opened the wall in the storage area and all the tubing look normal, there is no leaks anywhere and the valves are opening all the way. I have check on the roof and the vents look good up there.
    Donnie & Pattie
    2017 F350 Dually, 2021 Solitude 390RK
    Vin# 573FS4224MAA00525

Originally posted by racerx1699 View Post
    I think I have a problem with my front gray and black tank vent system. This just started last month, when I pull the dump handle for either one it flows real slow. I have found that if I dump my back gray tank first and leave the tank open then pull my front tank handles they flow normal. I made sure nothing from the front tanks is coming back up the back hose. I have opened the wall in the storage area and all the tubing look normal, there is no leaks anywhere and the valves are opening all the way. I have check on the roof and the vents look good up there.
    Donnie - Just a thought here.

How about pulling the cover off the vent on the roof, and sticking a garden hose in the vent to make sure water flows freely from the vent to the sewer outlet with the handles pulled?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
    X