New GD 23 BHE Owner - Water Filter Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GD 23 BHE Owner - Water Filter Suggestions

New 23 Imagine BHE owner. Looking for insight on how other GD owners and all fellow 23 BHE owners manage water filtration for drinking water? Where is the best place to mount the filter? The kitchen sink line is my preference as I do not need to filter our shower or bath sink water. I am no plumber but want my kids to have clean water wherever travel. Your suggestions and guidance are appreciated. If there is a post on this topic elsewhere or if it's been already discussed, please send me the link. Thanks in advance for all your help.
    Peter & Marti, St. Petersburg, FL
    Rig: 2021 GD Image 23 BHE
    TV: 2020 Ford Expedition Limited

Originally posted by KatchinTime View Post
    New 23 Imagine BHE owner. Looking for insight on how other GD owners and all fellow 23 BHE owners manage water filtration for drinking water? Where is the best place to mount the filter? The kitchen sink line is my preference as I do not need to filter our shower or bath sink water. I am no plumber but want my kids to have clean water wherever travel. Your suggestions and guidance are appreciated. If there is a post on this topic elsewhere or if it's been already discussed, please send me the link. Thanks in advance for all your help.
    My DW brings a small Berkey that's stored under the sink while we travel. She has a small stand for it when we're setup at the campsite. All of our drinking water goes through the Berkey. https://www.berkeyfilters.com/

We also use a CAMCO filter attached to the water inlet line of the camper to keep contaminants from getting into the camper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAMCO.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	43608
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard, Thank you for your reply and suggestions.
      Peter & Marti, St. Petersburg, FL
      Rig: 2021 GD Image 23 BHE
      TV: 2020 Ford Expedition Limited

Comment

Working...
      X