2021 momentum 381 valve by plumbing controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 momentum 381 valve by plumbing controls

Anyone know what this valve controls? Its on a 2021 Momentum 381. I put a red arrow in the pic. Of course the manual does not even show it

This is just a guess but I wonder if it is a bypass valve for the water filter. I am not sure what all models have the factory filter can maybe OffToHavasu , d2reid , or anyone with the factory filter could shed some light.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks that could be, i wish they would of labeled it
      i will take the wall apart tonight to verify

Comment

GDRV-Megan
        Can you shed light on the valve in question?

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Idrivesouth View Post
          Anyone know what this valve controls? Its on a 2021 Momentum 381. I put a red arrow in the pic. Of course the manual does not even show it
          That is the ice maker shut off valve.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!
            this saves me a bunch of work to trace it out

Comment

Megan, which way is on and which way is off?
              is it on or off in the picture

Comment

Rob Cate&Rob - the valve in questions looks just like our (and many others) fresh water tank access valve. Thoughts to share on this ? This would be a good item for Jim and Brian to share with GDRV in their upcoming visit to label this and clarify in the Owners Manual/other areas what this is.

Dan
                Dan & Carol
                2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
                  Rob Cate&Rob - the valve in questions looks just like our (and many others) fresh water tank access valve. Thoughts to share on this ? This would be a good item for Jim and Brian to share with GDRV in their upcoming visit to label this and clarify in the Owners Manual/other areas what this is.

Dan
                  Hi Dan,

That does look like the fresh tank access valve on earlier Reflections. If so, it would close to the right (clockwise) and open to the left (counter clockwise). Assuming the fridge has a chilled water faucet (and I don't know if this is true) . . . it should be pretty easy to figure out which way is open and which way is closed .

Rob
                  Cate & Rob
                  (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                  2015 Reflection 303RLS
                  2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                  Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I was just looking for the same info! Glad to hear that it's the ice maker shut-off valve, doesn't specify in the manual. I'll get to labeling it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5950.jpg
Views:	782
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	45522
                    Please assume that if I’m asking, I’ve already searched the manual.
                    2010 Ram 3500 6.7L I6 T-Diesel DRW | 2021 Grand Design Momentum M-Class 381M-R

Comment

Working...
                    X