Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Imagine XLS 23BHE-City Water inlet City / Fresh Water select valve not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine XLS 23BHE-City Water inlet City / Fresh Water select valve not working

Hi, I have a 2021 Imagine XLS 23BHE . The blue City Water inlet / Fresh Water talk fill select valve is no longer working. No matter which position it's in, it's working like it's in City Water position. I'm no longer able to fill the Fresh tank thru this connection.

Suggestions?

You probably have a faulty valve. This should be under warranty.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you Brian. Is this a common failure? A friend of mine who has a 2020 21BHE had the same failure.

Comment

I would not say it is common but this has been seen a few times. The failure may be due to turning the valve while under pressure but this has not been confirmed.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I believe we have the same issue. You can fill with the gravity fill in the meantime.

Comment

CS1985 In the manual for our 2600RB it clearly states that the water pressure must be relieved before turning the valve. I saw this failure in a campground recently and the gent said that he regularly just turned the valve without tuning off the water pressure. Not saying you have done this just noting what is in the manual. These valves are less than robust, I use only the gravity fill for the fresh tank for this very reason.

Dave
            flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

I wonder why the Nautilus instructions don't have that caution. I routinely turn the blue valve sideways to vent the water hose pressure before disconnecting the hose from the hydrant. No failure, so far.

Remove the blue valve handle. Try to turn the valve. You may have to use pliers. Does that work or not? If the stem turns but the valve does not, then the stem is broken.
              Ted
              2021 Reflection 310RLS
              2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the Family!.

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                Nash County, NC
                2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
                X