Replacing faucet in bathroom on 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing faucet in bathroom on 337RLS

This Saturday was finally warm enough for me to get around to the wife's RV "To-Do" list. First up was replacing the faucet in the bathroom. She disliked how little room there was under the faucet to wash her hands. So we went to HD and she picked out a great faucet that matches the nickel metals in the bathroom. Below is what our old faucet looked like.

Below is the faucet she picked out and it is a drop in replacement. I didn't even need any tools to change it out.

Below is a side by side compare of the old with the new. One thing that I really liked about the new one is that it has a rubber seal around the base that keeps any water from seeping under the faucet and down through the countertop. GD didn't even put any sealer under the old faucet so that if you have someone that splashes alot of water around the sink that it is sealed to the top. QA are you reading this?

Now finished product.

Last edited by howson; 03-22-2021, 02:35 PM.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    Wayne - MD Non-Comm Class A
    2006 F350 CC DRW (6.0 DFC Tow haul & Bulletproofed)
    2019 Grand Design 337RLS

Still on my list to do before this camping season. We will get off to the store to find a faucet for replacement. Could you post the one that you used?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Still on my list to do before this camping season. We will get off to the store to find a faucet for replacement. Could you post the one that you used?

Brian
      Here is a link to the faucet at Lowes. The model number is LF-048-MCKK by Pfister.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Pfister-Mas...ain/1000244317

We must have gotten it from Lowes instead of HD.
      <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
      Wayne - MD Non-Comm Class A
      2006 F350 CC DRW (6.0 DFC Tow haul & Bulletproofed)
      2019 Grand Design 337RLS

Comment

Working...
      X