Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need plumbing diagram and info for 2021 Imagine 2600RB

Hi,

We're picking up our new 2021 2600RB next Tues. I'm hoping to get a plumbing diagram for two reasons - so I can look for any leaks during our PDI, and so I can locate and upgrade the soft hose to PEX connections. Can anyone point me to this info?

I tried PM'ing and here but it says no PMs accepted right now. I also called GD customer service - 574-825-9679 (Customer Service) - but they're already gone for the holiday weekend. Turns out I may get to do my thorough PDI Monday and doing the paperwork and signing on Tues. So would be great it I can get this info before then. I know, I know... Lack of Planning on My Part, Does Not Constitute an Emergency on Your Part :-) Fingers crossed.

Thanks!
    Joe
    Sailor_Joe, 2021 imagine 2600RB, 2017 Ford F-150, XLT super crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow.

Originally posted by Sailor_Joe View Post
    Hi,

We're picking up our new 2021 2600RB next Tues. I'm hoping to get a plumbing diagram for two reasons - so I can look for any leaks during our PDI, and so I can locate and upgrade the soft hose to PEX connections. Can anyone point me to this info?

I tried PM'ing and here but it says no PMs accepted right now. I also called GD customer service - 574-825-9679 (Customer Service) - but they're already gone for the holiday weekend. Turns out I may get to do my thorough PDI Monday and doing the paperwork and signing on Tues. So would be great it I can get this info before then. I know, I know... Lack of Planning on My Part, Does Not Constitute an Emergency on Your Part :-) Fingers crossed.

Thanks!
    Joe
    Joe - There are not diagrams that show the actual detailed plumbing layout. So customer service can't help you with that one.

Here is an easy way I check for leaks. I put some water in the fresh water holding tank. Then I set up the plumbing system for dry camping. I turn on the pump and run water out of all the faucets, shower and toilet until there is no air escaping. Then, once you shut off the flow of water, the pump should cycle off. If the pump cycles back on, it means that pressure is dropping and the plumbing system needs to be investigated. If the pump stays off, it means pressure is holding.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks TucsonJim. That's a good suggestion for a system-wide leak test. I'm more wanting to know specific locations to look for possible bad connections, like these leaks found by other 2600RB owners:

posted by Chipster https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...plumbing-break
      posted by Imagine_Nation https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...k-leak-repairs

I was hoping a diagram would show the layout of the lines and from that I could find the various connection locations.

Thanks again,
      Joe
      Last edited by Sailor_Joe; 04-02-2021, 03:11 PM.
      Sailor_Joe, 2021 imagine 2600RB, 2017 Ford F-150, XLT super crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor_Joe View Post
        Hi,

Thanks!
        Joe
        I apologize that I am just now getting back to you. Jim's post is correct. If you are in need of print information, you will need to contact customer support. I see that you called them, you can also email them at customerservice@granddesignrv.com - thank you! Please let me know if you need anything else. Welcome to the GDRV family!

Comment

Working...
        X