Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winterization Valve on Imagine XLS 17MKE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterization Valve on Imagine XLS 17MKE?

The one thing I overlooked on my walkthrough, is the winterization valve and draw tube (and the water pump) located behind the cold air return below the refrigerator? I found the HWH bypass valves on my own! TIA

John in PA
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

I thought most of the imagines had the water pump behind the docking station. Maybe on the XLS's they are in a different location. Was there not a sheet in all of your owners manuals and such in the black zippered bag that covers winterization specific to your unit?
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
    USMC Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Heavysledz View Post
      I thought most of the imagines had the water pump behind the docking station. Maybe on the XLS's they are in a different location. Was there not a sheet in all of your owners manuals and such in the black zippered bag that covers winterization specific to your unit?
      The sound comes from below the frig. I didn’t see anything but generic info but I’ll need to see if there are specifics there.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjlock View Post
        The sound comes from below the frig. I didn’t see anything but generic info but I’ll need to see if there are specifics there.
        R is the refrigerator
        WH is the water heater
        F is the furnace

Where I drew the box and ? mark is where the information I have access to says is the water pump location (under the range).

Please follow up when you find it! (My info could be wrong.)

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	17MKE.JPG
Views:	1722
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	49885
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

jbjlock HI, we have an 2021 Imagine 2600RB. The winterization valve and syphon on our unit is under the sink/stove counter next to the furnace. We have to pull the pot and pan drawer out to access, easy. There is a poster inside the under sink cabinet with instructions. Under the bathroom sink for WH bypass instructions.

Dave
          flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Could you please tell me where the hot water heater bypass valves are for my XLS 17 MKE?

It is a 2022 if that matters. It is not in the manual!
            I found the water pump winterization valve ok behind the big drawer under the stove.

First time trailer owner,
            Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
              Could you please tell me where the hot water heater bypass valves are for my XLS 17 MKE?

It is a 2022 if that matters. It is not in the manual!
              I found the water pump winterization valve ok behind the big drawer under the stove.

First time trailer owner,
              Randy
              There should be access from the inside of the RV, look in the area on the inside opposite the location of the water heater on the outside. Usually under a sink or inside a cupboard.
              Paul & Deb had the same model maybe he knows right where it is at.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

to: JBJLOCK hello John, could you tell me where you found the Hot Water Heater bypass valves on your 17MKE ? Thanks!

to: Brian, the only item opposite the water heater on the outside is what looks like a large tank or heater blower since it has duct work going into it.
                I am new to this forum. Is it possible for me to make contact directly with JBJLOCK since he said he found the bypass valves on his own for my model?
                Thanks, Randy

Comment

Originally posted by jbjlock View Post
                  The one thing I overlooked on my walkthrough, is the winterization valve and draw tube (and the water pump) located behind the cold air return below the refrigerator? I found the HWH bypass valves on my own! TIA

John in PA
                  2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE

Take out the two bottom draws to the right of the oven, look under and to the right that is where your hot water tank bypass valves are.

Take out the large draw below the oven, that is where the water pump is.

I can send photos tonight if you would like, let me know

Hope this helps.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Peter!!

Comment

Working...
                      X