Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Leaking From under Front door (Imagine2970)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Leaking From under Front door (Imagine2970)

HI! I'm having an issue finding a leak...I have already removed the underbelly underlayment and have exposed all tanks, wires, hoses etc. So, if you open the front door, it is leaking between the floor and first step, looks like may be between or under the subflooring.

Picture attached
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mattyice2021; 04-09-2021, 10:09 PM. Reason: Forgot the picture's, im new to forum

The closest source of water to that location is the bathroom....I hate to ask but can you determine if it is fresh, grey or black water by the color or smell....(I don't dare ask you to taste it :0 ) If you have the under belly off, can you run the sink and see if you see any thing leaking, if not, then go to the shower and repeat, then the toilet....at some point, you should see water leaking and you can then trace it back to the source...
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD Crew Cab Short Bed Factory Air-Ride Auto Level
    USMC Veteran

Comment

Leaking from between the frame and the bottom of the floor is interesting. The only way this could happen is water spraying from somewhere. There should not be any water lines in that area as all of your fixtures are on the other side. I agree with Jeff if you have the bottom open turn on each fixture until you see the leak.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Mattyice2021 Can you give a few more specifics as to when the leak appeared? Had it recently rained, humid day with AC running? Might seem like strange questions, but trying to determine the location of a water leak is difficult as water moves quite easily away from the source finding the most inconvenient and hardest place to track from when it starts dripping.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
        X