Water pump needed on city option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water pump needed on city option?

First timer. Do I need to run my water pump when using the City water option instead of filling the fresh tank ?

Originally posted by Chefmikie View Post
    First timer. Do I need to run my water pump when using the City water option instead of filling the fresh tank ?
    Welcome! No when on city water you leave the pump turned off.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members Hopefully it will quickly orient you to this forum and help you get the most from your time here.

Any more questions on the water hookup?

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Set the panel to "City Water" and you do not and should not fill the fresh tank your water will come from the shore post. If you are dry camping , no city water , then you will need water in the fresh tank "Power Fill Tank" setting and then " Dry Camping" setting and pump on.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Chefmikie Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X