Help identifying T handle pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying T handle pull

Hi - I'm new to Grand Design having just purchased a new 2021 Momentum 21G. I've been excitedly preparing for the first trip, figuring out all the switches and levers, and I have searched the manual trying to find out what a specific T handle pull is for. I'm hoping this forum is a good place to post. The pull is attached to a cable that goes into the under body of the trailer. It is located underneath the fuel station area next to the sewer hose tube. I have attached a picture here. I may be missing something obvious but after a lot of searching I'm feeling lost and hoping someone here can help out. Thanks!

It should be labeled on the side of the unit. Being the handle is grey, I would say its the grey waste water drain valve.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks for pointing me to that. Feel silly now as there are two grey tanks and I was only thinking about one. The first pull handle is up front and labeled, the one at the back doesn't have a label but obvious now.

Comment

That is the rear grey tank release for the kitchen sink. the front grey tank release is under the generator area next to the black tank.
        Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Working...
        X