Pull cable's, black & gray water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull cable's, black & gray water

We were on the factory tour and were told to grease the cables for the black & gray water using a tool called Motion Pro I have found them on line but they show two different tools use for motor cycles smaller cables do they make one for the RV industry
    has any one tryed to grease there cables?

Originally posted by Bruce Noordzy View Post
    We were on the factory tour and were told to grease the cables for the black & gray water using a tool called Motion Pro I have found them on line but they show two different tools use for motor cycles smaller cables do they make one for the RV industry
    has any one tryed to grease there cables?
    Bruce

Welcome to the forum.
    What I do to keep my cables working is I put a rag underneath the cables and use some WD40 or a good penetrating oil and put a little on the cables and allow it to work its way down. I try to find a lubricant that is not to stinky and do this at home on a dry day so I can leave the door open to air out. I let it soak for a while and add some more then work the cables a little. I have not used the product that you are referring to so I have no opinion on that.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks Brian

Comment

Andi (this forum moderator) shared this one with me at the National rally several weeks ago. I have seen this one being posted elsewhere as well. Suggest that you follow up with the manufacturer to ensure you get the correct one if you decide to use this. I plan to get one and try it at some point possibly. Our cables work fine and have since new over 6 seasons ago.

https://www.amazon.com/Motion-Pro-08.../dp/B0012TYX9W

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
        X