Winterizing new 2020 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterizing new 2020 337RLS

We are taking our new Reflection 337RLS out one more time at the end of OCT. before winterizing. Has anyone installed the bypass kit at the pump on theirs? How did it work ? and where is the pump located?
    Bob P.
    2018 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Dually
    2020 337RLS
    VIN last 8 L3326309

Originally posted by Bob Pachinger View Post
    We are taking our new Reflection 337RLS out one more time at the end of OCT. before winterizing. Has anyone installed the bypass kit at the pump on theirs? How did it work ? and where is the pump located?
    If you are talking about the water heater bypass, it is built into the nautilus panel. I am not sure what you are asking with "the bypass kit at the pump". The pump is located behind the aft wall of the pass through storage, behind the water selection panel.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post

If you are talking about the water heater bypass, it is built into the nautilus panel. I am not sure what you are asking with "the bypass kit at the pump". The pump is located behind the aft wall of the pass through storage, behind the water selection panel.

Rob
      Thanks for that info. This is the kit I was talking about............ https://www.campingworld.com/pump-co...%2Fwinterizing . It will then siphon the RV antifreeze from the bottle or bucket.

I just watched the video That GDRVEmily linked, That cleared up a lot, pretty easy it seems.
      Last edited by Bob P; 10-10-2019, 01:47 PM.
      Bob P.
      2020 337RLS
      VIN last 8 L3326309

Comment

Bob

You can use a short piece of garden hose. I cut a piece off of an old garden hose that I only use for this purpose. I made it about 3 feet long. I pour 3 gallon bottles of antifreeze into a 5 gallon bucket. I install the hose into the Nautilus panel and insert the other end into the bucket. I set the bucket on the tray beside the panel and go inside and turn on the pump and then start turning on each valve , one at a time , until all will flow the antifreeze. I use the 5 gallon bucket so I do not have to go out and switch jugs all of the time.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks guys. Yes, i did watch the video. It really can't be any easier that that can it? We'll be out on a mountaintop in PA 10/31-11/3. Last one for the year.
          Bob P.
          2020 337RLS
          VIN last 8 L3326309

Comment

Working...
          X