Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement Kantleak Panel With Brass Valves and Valve Repair Kit For Legacy System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Kantleak Panel With Brass Valves and Valve Repair Kit For Legacy System

A question was raised elsewhere in cyberspace to Rob Cate&Rob by a long time GDRV owner about where to get a replacement valve for the Kantleak panel used on early build GDRVs. I found that not only does Anderson Valve offer the valve replacement kit once again as it used to but there is a new Kantleak panel using all brass valves rather than the plastic valves on the early years (2013-2016 ?) GDRVs until the switch to the Nautilus panel.

Here is the website for Anderson Valve page with the new brass Kantleak panel and replacement valve kit: (There is also a pdf link showing that other than switching around two lines, the new panel appears to be a "plug and play" install.........nice !

https://www.abcorv.com/product-page/manrv102-rf

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Canyonlight

Hi Dan,

See the attachment to the first post of this thread https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...nt?view=thread where Lyle has installed the new Anderson Kantleak panel. We then got into an (as yet unresolved) divergent discussion on flush vacuum break location . . . which probably should be it's own different topic.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

• Canyonlight
      Canyonlight commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Rob. I do recall Lyle's thread and pdf and the extra good work he did. I wanted to ensure we have a separate dedicated thread about the new panel and the valve kit. This may not be as big an item on this forum since the Nautilus has been around a few years but as "old timers" migrate here we have this noted here as well.

Dan
Working...
X