Rear Sprayer , 2020 Reflection 28BHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Sprayer , 2020 Reflection 28BHS

How do I find the on/off valve for the Rear Sprayer...........I am at a loss.............

Originally posted by Andyrozz View Post
    How do I find the on/off valve for the Rear Sprayer...........I am at a loss.............
    Hi Andyrozz--welcome to Grand Design's Owners' (Technical) Forum. Since that was your first post, when you get a chance please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

28 BHS? Do you mean 28BH? Or maybe it's the same thing...Grand Design has had so many models even I lose track.

To your question: the sprayport does not have it's own shutoff. When a line is plugged in water flow is controlled by the sprayer attachment connected to the hose--that's it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sprayport.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	59123
    RecPro Sprayer

Click image for larger version

Name:	RecPro Sprayer.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	59124

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank You Howson, I tried it when I was Sanitizing my Lines with the Winterize function of my Nautilus ,perhaps that is why I got no water flow thru that pipe.

Comment

This connection is hard to make. I have found that with no pressure in the system the connection is the easiest to make. Release pressure by opening a sink faucet and then attach the spray hose. You have to push the outer ring on the port back then insert the hose. There has also been suggestion to use a food safe lubricant on this connection.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

We had that port on our 2600RB and I always felt there should have been a way to turn it off. We never used it and it only made winterizing a little harder. Having the hot/cold faucet in the Nautilus area was way more useful.
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Andyrozz Welcome to the family and the forum! You can try holding the hand sprayer with the nozzle open while you plug it in as that will take some of the pressure off of the line.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

We have a new 2022 2670MK with a rear sprayer port also. I have not had any luck getting it to work. I have the hose securely connected, but no water comes out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Russ Edwards
              2022 2670MK
              2022 F-350

Comment

My guess would be that the nipple on the hose is not engaged properly even though it might look like it is. I have used some very fine sandpaper to polish the fitting and then sprayed some silicone into the connector on the trailer (I never use these for potable water)
                You should also check the nipple on the hose for debris or an obstruction.
                2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

These sprayer hose connections are really junk. Right now my rear sprayer is "stuck" open. So when I hook up to water the spray shoots out. Have to put on the coiled hose to plug the line.
                  Another reason to have a shut off valve to this sprayer connection.
                  Wish GD used a regular hose connection like on the incoming water line & black tank flush connections. Or a regular RV outside shower hose.
                  2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH

Comment

Working...
                  X