Water Pump location - Solitude 382WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pump location - Solitude 382WB

Any idea where my water pump is? I would like to check the inlet filter - if it has one.

Thank you, John

2020 Solitude 382WB
    573FS4326LAA00460
    Solitude 382WB

Originally posted by sjb View Post
    Any idea where my water pump is? I would like to check the inlet filter - if it has one.

Thank you, John

2020 Solitude 382WB
    573FS4326LAA00460
    You should find the water pump behind the Nautilus panel. There are a few screws that hold a false wall on the rearward side of the pass thru storage area. Moving the wall out of the way you will find a bunch of plumbing and the water pump in that area.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

You should find the water pump behind the Nautilus panel. There are a few screws that hold a false wall on the rearward side of the pass thru storage area. Moving the wall out of the way you will find a bunch of plumbing and the water pump in that area.

Brian
      This ^^^

But be aware. once you pull the false wall and look behind it, your image of "fine Amish craftsmanship" will be forever changed.
      2017 310GK

Comment

Originally posted by JeffC View Post

This ^^^

But be aware. once you pull the false wall and look behind it, your image of "fine Amish craftsmanship" will be forever changed.
        Amen ! I second that.
        Barry & Karen
        2015 Ram 2500 Laramie 4wd, 6.7 Cummins, Edge Insight CTS2 Monitor, Air Bags, 70 gal aux tank, TST tire monitor
        2022 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Thank you for your guidance. I found the water pump after I removed the wall. It was surprisingly clean behind the wall - no mouse droppings, bugs or water stains. My goal was to learn why the pump seemed to be noisier than when new. I just tightened the water pump mounting screws and all is better now.
          Solitude 382WB

Comment

Originally posted by JeffC View Post

This ^^^

Country Campers

However - I discovered during my Multiplus install when I needed to pull the stock distribution panel that the wiring mess was actually the slack wires bunched up so you could pull the distribution panel from the wall for access. Could it be neater - probably. I was just happy there was enough slack to easily get to the back of the panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0645s.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	66971Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0544s.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	66972
            Still more slack to pull it out - Looks like a huge mess from the back when put back in place. First picture shows the new SOO power feed cable from the multiplus.

sjb John - glad you found it and everything was fine and you solved your issue. Welcome to the Forum too.

Keith
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
            X