Having Black and Gray tank venting issues? - Check roof vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Black and Gray tank venting issues? - Check roof vent

Found this during my solar install when I accidentally kicked the vent cap off.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0656s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	60186 Its just a small nest here - second older nest was in the vent pipe. These are built by the yellow jacket wasps we have here.

They also get into the fridge vent, and water heater and furnace vents. Basically any hole they find out of the weather. On my old trailer they loved the rear bumper/sewer hose storage tube.

The cap is held on by the four set of pins - just pull straight up. There is a place for a locking screw too that was not installed on my unit. When I put it back on I added the security screw.

I always keep a can of wasp spray in the trailer.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.
Working...
X