Fresh water Tank(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh water Tank(s)

Today I emptied my Fresh water & reserve Fresh water tanks. Flushed them twice with around 20 gallons, then drained them again. Started to refill the tanks and had a water meter on the fill line. put in 75 gallons and when I went to turn the water source off, I noticed water dripping out of the overflow pipe. I tested the water flow meter and is is accurate to about 2 tenths of a gallon. There is no way that 75 gallons would cause the tanks to be full and over flow. Am I missing something or is there a trick to filling up the tanks? THXS

What trailer do you have?
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Well figured it out thanks to YouTube!!! hHe Nautilus System has to be in the Power Fill position. The outlet is for just the Axillary tank!

Comment

JK we have a 397TH

Comment

Originally posted by M & C View Post
          Well figured it out thanks to YouTube!!! hHe Nautilus System has to be in the Power Fill position. The outlet is for just the Axillary tank!
          Glad you figured it out and posted the answer so the next person can read it.
          John & Kathy
          2014 Reflection 303RLS
          2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

gregerin56 Welcome to the family and the forum!

I can't help you with your problem, but I am sure some others with your model or a similar one that may be able to point you in the right direction.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

gregerin56 and Jkwilson -- your posts regarding the 17MKE problem were moved here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...r-fill-problem

(Thanks for the flag, John!)

Howard (moderator)
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X