Washer Drain in 397th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer Drain in 397th

Has anyone taken apart the drain/supply cover for the Washer? We have a leak and its behind this, but I am not sure how to take it off without destroying it lol

That piece is just held together and on place by brad nails. It will come off easily and if you pry carefully, you can put most of the brads back into the same holes. Many have just broken down and purchased brad nailers for such repairs.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

you were exactly right, I ended up pulling the carpet up and taking the staples out of that, and the plywood was stapled in as well with longer staples. The elbow was cracked. So I went to Lowes got some spare parts and came back and found a good mix of couplers+sweeping elbow and got it all patched up. hammered the staples out (but still in the wood), put it all back, hammered the staples back in, folded the carpet back over and used some small screws to hold it in place and its all good.

Comment

Working...
      X