Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrictor in spray port water line

Exterior sprayer doesn't work

Hello all.I have a 2021 reflection 28bh 5th wheel.There is a spray port in the rear and no water pressure.So I took it apart and theres like a restricter valve in the line.I pried it out and it does't seem to be working.I left it out and put the port back together and now it work's.Is that in line valve important?Thanks.

DougRam1 Welcome to the family and the forum! Have you removed the hose to see if it water flows after the hose is removed. I am of the thought that was the check valve rather than a restrictor.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

I would not think there would be any kind of restrictor. There should be a check valve that stops the water when the hose is disconnected. Pushing the quick connect into the port would open it like an air chuck.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

I am having the same problem with our outside sprayer. I have inserted the quick connect numerous times. I also carefully pushed in the valve inside the connect with a small screwdriver and still no flow. I took out the drawer under my fridge and I see blue tubing hooked up to the assembly. This is on our 2021 2670MK.

Comment

Working...
        X