Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot water tank bypass valves (arctic version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot water tank bypass valves (arctic version)

I cannot find the hot water tank bypass valves. New (to us) 2019 2400BH with the Arctic Package (underneath foam sealed). Are the valves somewhere in this area?. The valves are not under the sink area (with the pump) and not in the front pass through area. Where are they? It is a 6 gallon tank.
    Thanks
    Mike M

They will be inside the outdoor kitchen area. Inside the cabinet area above the stove, on the left-hand side, there will be a panel with two screws. Undo those screws and the panel will pull away to give you access to behind the water heater. In there will be the valves.

TBH, I just leave that panel down all year now. That way I can keep an eye out for any leaks and for any failure of the soft hose.
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

mcmahon4105 - I also see it's your first post, be sure to check out the welcome letter when you get a chance! https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      2019 Imagine 2400BH

Comment

Thanks, I am an engineer and it was driving me crazy!!!
        Mike M

Comment

Originally posted by mcmahon4105 View Post
          Mike M
          Quite a few of us are engineers. Welcome aboard!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by mcmahon4105 View Post
            Mike M
            Just as long as your not a gear head . I am a civil myself. I fully understand going "Nuts" - also "What Were They Thinking" and a few others.

Just kidding
            Welcome

Keith

2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I do find it interesting how many of us are engineers here. Although I am a CompE myself, so when it comes to dynamic and static loads on my trailer, I come here for advice . ​​​​​​​​​
              2019 Imagine 2400BH

Comment

Working...
              X