What's this? on a 310GK-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this? on a 310GK-R

New to GD but not to RV's. This is on a 310GK just front of the entry door. Can't find a reference in the manual.
    Last edited by Country Campers; 11-07-2021, 06:49 PM. Reason: Fixed model # in title
    2019 310GK-R F350 Mule
    2018 30XP Greyhawk 2015 Forrester Toad

The lower connection is what I'm referring to.
    2019 310GK-R F350 Mule

Comment

Originally posted by GaryNK View Post
      New to GD but not to RV's. This is on a 310GK just front of the entry door. Can't find a reference in the manual.
      Out door shower connection. Remove the hose from the Nautilus panel side and relocate it to the curb side to use -- or buy a second hose.

Might want to change the model number in your post title. . .

-Steve
      2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes
      Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles, V-Brackets in spring hangers
      2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
      18k B&W Companion, non-slider
      640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
      Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
      Somerset, WI

Comment

ok. had outdoor shower on my Jayco Grayhawk but had cold and hot valves. This is confusing. I'll take another look tomorrow.
        2019 310GK-R F350 Mule

Comment

This is probably more of an outdoor spigot (cold water only) than shower (hot and cold with valves) Water will start flowing as soon as the coupler is depressed (similar to an air hose connection with an extra twist to lock in place) so be ready for a little spray or have the water off and the system depressurized before making the connection. Also, there should be a flip down, snap in place cover over the port. If not removed for the photo then it is MIA.
          John
          2018 Momentum 395M
          2018 Ram 3500 Dually
          Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

That makes sense. Mystery solved. I'll give it a test today. I'm working on the cover as well. Thanks to all.
            2019 310GK-R F350 Mule

Comment

GaryNK the outdoor shower control in your nautilus center also operates this connection. Make sure that faucet is off to connect your hose; it is a quick connect fitting. Ours doesn't burp while connecting or disconnecting. Intended for spraying debris off of your steps. You can use either side with that faucet. And it should have a hinged cover.
              Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
              2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
              2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
              2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
              Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Yup, got this. Gave it a test today. Ordering the part so I will have the cover. Thanks
                2019 310GK-R F350 Mule

Comment

I have the same rig. That hose outlet is perfect for spraying off the steps. The only thing I don't like aboout the location of it and the outlet above it is you cant use them with the front door open and latched. Not a problem so much with the spray port, but that outlet is perfect for plugging in a fan in the summer. We just use the one in the storage bay. Enjoy the rig. We love ours and except for some suspension issues, the camper is awesome!
                  Larry & Angie from Dayton, TN
                  2021 Solitude 310-GK w/ Generator
                  2017 Ram 3500 Dually

Comment

Working...
                  X