need idea for Clearsource to back of panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need idea for Clearsource to back of panel

I would like to keep my clearsource dual filter inside. I have the kind with garden hose fittings. My initial thought was to run braided hose directly behind the panel but I am unsure which hose to purchas. Want it flexible so I can move it some for easy access. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Plumbsho...DL-F/314316747
    2018 337RLS
    720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
    disc brakes, ems

Was thinking washing machine hose but need an adapter? For the 1/2" pex side....
    2018 337RLS
    disc brakes, ems

Comment

They do make a hose to pex fitting that would solve that issue. Using a flex hose would surely be the best bet so you could place it anywhere and also remove fairly quickly. Put a cookie sheet pan under it to catch any leaks that may arise, I have one under the back of the Nautilus panel. Adding a filter system back there would be a good idea, I wonder if I have room for one.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Ref. Nautilus installation with pex harness.

nautilus_p1installation.pdf
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          They do make a hose to pex fitting that would solve that issue. Using a flex hose would surely be the best bet so you could place it anywhere and also remove fairly quickly. Put a cookie sheet pan under it to catch any leaks that may arise, I have one under the back of the Nautilus panel. Adding a filter system back there would be a good idea, I wonder if I have room for one.

Brian
          Do you have a link with the attachment you have in mind?

I rebuilt my panel with all Pex years ago, thanks though. I know where to plumb in behind panel, just not sure which hose/connector to use.
          2018 337RLS
          disc brakes, ems

Comment

Ted
            2021 Reflection 310RLS
            2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Jims94vmx

​​​​​​​Ted has pictured one, Lowes and Home Depot has them, I think in brass, male and female depending on which one you need, probably on Amazon as well.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
              X