Hygiene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jlawles2 Guest

J^2 - The only step I have in addition to what you guys are doing is to grab the first glove into your other hand, then invert the second glove. That way, the first dirty glove (which is inside out) is wrapped into the second glove.​​​​​​​

2019 Imagine 2400BH
    2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      Guest Jim, the only difference I was taught was to take the clean exposed hand's index finger and slip it under the sleeve of the dirty glove and invert that way. No risk of shaking the contamination from the partially removed glove on to the body.

This was taught in nuclear dress and undress class. Oh what fun, and how to enter and exit the undress area stepping in and out of the "clean zone".
      My RN wife taught me. No external portion of the glove should contact your skin in whatever method is used. But she would practice the approved medical method.

I'm not a germaphobe but she really got me thinking about this stuff.

Safe Nuclear is good!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post
        Jlawles2 Guest

J^2 - The only step I have in addition to what you guys are doing is to grab the first glove into your other hand, then invert the second glove. That way, the first dirty glove (which is inside out) is wrapped into the second glove.
        I basically do the same. Pinching the glove and inverting it. Using the inside of that glove to remove the other.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
          My pet peeve. Potable water should not be anywhere near the dumping station.

Jim
          Actually, my pet peeve is there being no garbage can by the dump station. Kidding aside, I like to use disposable latex gloves. When there is no garbage can around to dispose of them.....it's annoying.
          2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
          Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Originally posted by arjerram View Post

There's always some guy who has to be funny. This is a serious topic. Besides, theres a beer to be held too.
            Um.... "beer helmet"
            2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
            X