Assistance needed to disassemble the faucet sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance needed to disassemble the faucet sprayer

Greetings - can someone explain how to get this disassembled so that the screen/filter can be cleaned? Water pressure in the kitchen faucet, only, has decreased recently. We’ve root-caused the issue down to this sprayer. 2021 Reflection 280RSClick image for larger version

Name:	60CD1C7C-51A2-4D82-9F1D-16A9F65EE78C.jpeg
Views:	289
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	82878

Thank you, in advance! As an fyi - our assembly is a bit different than the assembly photos another poster has shared previously.

KarenMarie -- I assume that other poster was me. Does your unit have the water saver (as I show in my thread)? Just removing that restriction may solve the problem.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...y-2019-315rlts
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes, it was 😊 howson. We cant seem to get that white ‘switch’ to release (in the pic) to get to the restrictor or anything out. Any suggestions?

Comment

KarenMarie -- sorry, I have no experience with that sprayer. :(

Perhaps finding a replacement (just the sprayer head) at the local big box store might be the easier approach?
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Appreciate your help We figured it out - had to pop out that white piece at the side 👍🏼

Comment

Working...
          X