2022 2800BH grey tank capacity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 2800BH grey tank capacity

Just wondering if anyone knows the grey tank specifications on the 2022 model. I see that is says 82 gallons for the grey tank. There are 2 grey tank dump valves. Are there 2 tanks split into 41 gallon tanks?
    2022 Imagine BH2800
    ProPride P3 hitch
    2013 Ford F-150 4x4, 3.5 Ecoboost

Originally posted by jdfritz View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows the grey tank specifications on the 2022 model. I see that is says 82 gallons for the grey tank. There are 2 grey tank dump valves. Are there 2 tanks split into 41 gallon tanks?
    According to a drawing I can access, there's a 45G gray for the shower / sink and a 37G for the kitchen. Keep in mind this info is subject to change...lots of shortages in the RV industry.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Not sure if the 2600RB is the same, but it could be. Seems the bathroom gray fills up faster than the kitchen. If I'm camping without sewer hookups (most of the time), I stick a twist-on valve on the outside drain and open both gray tank valves to tie the two tanks together as one large tank. I haven't seen a gray tank sensor go red yet with this method.
      2022 Imagine 2600RB
      2016 Sierra Denali 1500

Comment

Originally posted by uwskier View Post
        Not sure if the 2600RB is the same, but it could be. Seems the bathroom gray fills up faster than the kitchen. If I'm camping without sewer hookups (most of the time), I stick a twist-on valve on the outside drain and open both gray tank valves to tie the two tanks together as one large tank. I haven't seen a gray tank sensor go red yet with this method.
        That's interesting. My galley tank seems to fill up much faster than my bathroom tank. Both of us do shower every night, and don't always have a lot of dishes to clean up. Maybe we have different "water habits"?
        Mike and (RIP Karen)
        2021 2600RB
        2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

Originally posted by uwskier View Post
          Yes, the 2600RB has the same tank configuration (46G for shower and 37G for kitchen)--at least according to the info I can access.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by AZMike View Post

That's interesting. My galley tank seems to fill up much faster than my bathroom tank. Both of us do shower every night, and don't always have a lot of dishes to clean up. Maybe we have different "water habits"?
            Could just be my sensors too.
            2022 Imagine 2600RB
            2016 Sierra Denali 1500

Comment

Working...
            X