X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cate&Rob
    replied
    RVforwork Gregg

That looks like a 1/2” straight thread male fitting. The corresponding fitting on the Pex pipe should be a hand tightened female fitting with a soft cone washer inside. These should match most faucets you will find at Home Depot or similar.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• RVforwork
    replied
    Rob I’ll try ti get a better picture but the attached is a fitting from the faucet and hose. Tried this adapter and no joy. Gregg ‘nice name’ same as mine. I tried to take faucet apart to clean and it is pressed together so no repairing if it is clogged. Thanks guys for any advice. I don’t want to replace with original seems very cheap and can’t be repaired either.

Leave a comment:

• GreggGDMomentum
    replied
    As an FYI while we were using ours the first time a couple weeks ago, I noticed when using my 2.4 gallon per minute pressure washer I was running out of water from the 3.0GPM SeaFlo water pump. My next shower, I noticed some pulsating when the hot and cold valves were completely open like it was actually running low on pressure. This week I took the screen out on the feed side of the pump and there were some clear, black and blue shavings in the screen. Not that this is 100% your problem, but it is possible some shavings from when the unit was plumbed were in the lines and are caught in the internal screen in the faucet itself. I have a kitchen and bath business and this is common annoyance. I don't know if RV faucets are capable of being disassembled or not as I had not had to perform that task myself yet. My business buys direct (not from Lowes or Home Depot or online places) so the faucets we get for the business are all repairable. Most retail versions are typically throw aways. Anyway, go for the screen and see if it is removable, if this was already discussed I do apologize as I scanned this topic. Hope this can help you, good luck.

Oh, I noticed my connectors on my RV faucets are not the same as we use in residential.

Leave a comment:

• Cate&Rob
    replied
    RVforwork

All Grand Design trailers are plumbed with residential 1/2” lines and fittings. If you would like assistance in finding the fittings to connect to a different residential faucet, post some pictures of the trailer plumbing and the faucet connections.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• RVforwork
    replied
    I have a 2019 73FB and I am now having the same issue. The local Lowes does not carry the right adapters for any faucet they have to connect to my size male supply lines. I am going to order a new faucet as I have replaced filters m tested out supply lines, drained everything and blew air through faucet. With air it went from no flow to a little flow.

Leave a comment:

• Toots313
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregmisc View Post

I disconnected the supply lines to the kitchen faucet and had plenty of water. Went to Home Depot and got a new faucet and adapters. Took me 2 hours to replace the faucet and everything is working fine.
    What kind of connectors did you have to use? We are having the same problem with our kitchen faucet

Laurel & John
    2019 Reflection 273MK

Leave a comment:

• Gregmisc
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregmisc View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the Kitchen. Tried all the steps I could find (except replacing the Kitchen Faucet) but no luck .
    Will the supply lines fit a residential faucet without any adapters? I haven't found any instructions on how to replace the faucet yet.
    I disconnected the supply lines to the kitchen faucet and had plenty of water. Went to Home Depot and got a new faucet and adapters. Took me 2 hours to replace the faucet and everything is working fine.

Leave a comment:

• Gregmisc
    replied
    I'm having the same problem with the Kitchen. Tried all the steps I could find (except replacing the Kitchen Faucet) but no luck .
    Will the supply lines fit a residential faucet without any adapters? I haven't found any instructions on how to replace the faucet yet.

Leave a comment:

• JBill9694
    replied
    Before using compressed air to blow out the faucet line, I assume you are planning on removing the spray head/nozzle from the discharge end of the line. Otherwise, you may just be pushing any debris tighter to the screen in the spray head. Once you get the spray head off, you could just use water to flush the line instead of compressed air which is likely to make a whether large mess (personal experience). If the water pressure isn't enough to clear any blockage, then I would just get a new faucet instead of trying to ramp up with compressed air.

Of course, once you have the spray head off, I'm sure you'll disassemble it and remove any debris, or just get a new spray head.

Leave a comment:

• steve gravelle
    replied
    Further update. Disconnected hoses in cabinet under sink. Set our water to come from fresh water tank. With my wife's help, we turned pump on and had decent volume from hoses. So it is the faucet, thinking about using air compressor to clear faucet lines. Any insight or suggestions will be appreciated. For some reason, working somewhat better now. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• steve gravelle
    replied
    I will check that out. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Modryna
    replied
    I ran into the same problem on my 2022 315RLTS. My faucet has an extendable spray head. When it is not extended I have very little pressure. When I pull it out it works fine. What I realized is when the stray nozzle is retracted the weight that is attached to the hose causes a kink and restricts water flow.

Leave a comment:

• steve gravelle
    replied
    Thanks again. I found those postings too, but our faucet is a little different, probably different supplier.

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by steve gravelle View Post
    That's correct, kitchen only. Thanks.
    Highly likely it's the faucet, Steve. Surely the DW wants a shiny new one from the big box store? FYI the kitchen faucet is the first outlet after the Nautilus panel--at least according to a diagram I can access.

Just in case...

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...y-2019-315rlts

and

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ent-in-kitchen

Leave a comment:

• steve gravelle
    replied
    That's correct, kitchen only. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X