Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Campers
    replied
    In picture 3 that wood panel is removable to gain access to the back of the water panel as well as the water pump should be there as well. If you remove the end of that panel you can check the back side for leaks, it might just be a loose fitting. Post a picture or two and we might be able to help you repair this yourself.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• BirdieGirl
    started a topic Leak

Leak

Click image for larger version

Name:	000605CB-FDB6-4238-A500-64850BD628FC.jpeg
Views:	560
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	85020 Click image for larger version

Name:	3250BDF6-9CE5-4172-9328-5C3AD63AF2FB.jpeg
Views:	554
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	85021 Click image for larger version

Name:	0F11A756-A97F-4F88-81A0-1B646E406C18.jpeg
Views:	777
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	85019 Good morning! While on my “shakedown” camping trip, I hooked up the water hose to flush out winterizing fluid, and when we turned on the pump water gushed out from underneath the camper and out into the pass through. Another camper checked underneath, and pushed up on the bulge to remove the water. There appears to be a hole where a rivet pulled away. Also, I saw the gas pipe is loose. Does this look like it’s been damaged or leaked before?
    I drained the fresh water tank, and we used the campground’s facilities. The good news is that everything else worked well, and we made the best of it. The bad news is I can’t take the camper to do relief work tomorrow. I think I need to take it to the repair shop as I’m not inclined to do plumbing. Thought I’d get your opinions first. Thank you in advance.
Working...
X