Plumbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing

How do I access the back of the low piont drain to change it out valve is bad on a 2022 Solitude

Hi Vincent. Can you please post a photo of the valve in question? There are lots of configurations, so it would be easier to answer if we understand your specific location.

JIm
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Comment

The picture is very helpful. I believe the way to reach the back of this is to remove the basement wall in the pass thru storage area and then you should be able to access it.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I’ll give it a look

Comment

Vincent’s you didn't say what floorplan you have. On our 390, the patio side of the basement is quite a bit wider than the hookup side. There is a short section of basement wall where the Vacuum resides, and a 120 volt outlet; it is about 30 inches deep. Then another about 36 inch section angles toward the front of the trailer, and meets at the other end with another section of the wall which runs alongside the nautilus compartment. You will need to remove the center section first, then the piece next to the nautilus compartment. There are screws for the water filter attached to this last piece, from the metal bracket holding the filter, so remove it first, then the screws actually holding the wall in place. It isn't too bad to take apart. Make sure you have a light source when you start crawling around in there; a mirror will also be handy. Lots of spaghetti wires, pex and other fun obstacles. Getting to it will be the hardest part. Good luck

Dave
            Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
            2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
            2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
            2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
            Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Good morning Dave I have the ST310GK model and we have the same basement configurations.

Comment

Thanks I’m going to work on it this week

Comment

Working...
                X