Polychute Sewer Hose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polychute Sewer Hose?

The Polychute sewer hose website is not active, What happened?
    I want to suggest the purchase of this item to my husband for our rv. (2020 Grand Design Transcend 31rlk)

If that item is not available to purchase, are there any other sewer hose's that have a smooth inner lining?
    Any suggestions I will appreciate.

Thanks the Mrs

Originally posted by PCM View Post
    The Polychute sewer hose we**ite is not active, What happened?
    I want to suggest the purchase of this item to my husband for our rv. (2020 Grand Design Transcend 31rlk)

If that item is not available to purchase, are there any other sewer hose's that have a smooth inner lining?
    Any suggestions I will appreciate.

Thanks the Mrs
    Apparently the curse filter thinks "we**ite" is a naughty word. That's hysterical.

How about web and then site. Is that OK, Mr. Filter? Still laughing...(not at you, PCM, at the software we're using here!).

Doing a quick search of the web turned up the phrase "Polychute hose" at https://drainmaster.com/rv/catalog/m...hose-systems-0

FYI, I also moved your post to the Technical Forum > Plumbing so it gets maximum visibility.

Personally, I've had the Camco RhinoFlex system for the 1.5 years I've had my camper and it works without any fuss. (I have no connection with any of the links or companies referenced in this post.)

-Howard
    Last edited by howson; 12-06-2019, 06:21 PM. Reason: Fixed minor grammar errors.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes that's hysterical 😮☺, Sorry I meant to post this in the GDRV4life fourm and a typing error (I didn't proffread)
      Thank you, the Mrs

Comment

Reading the info on the PolyChute, I don't see anywhere that is says there's a smooth inner bore. It seems to be an extremely expensive solution to a problem I'm not sure exists. We've used the RhinoFlex system the whole time we've been full-time without issues... it's MUCH less expensive!

Rob
        Rob & Laura
        U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
        2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
        2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
        (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
        Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chance View Post
          Reading the info on the PolyChute, I don't see anywhere that is says there's a smooth inner bore. It seems to be an extremely expensive solution to a problem I'm not sure exists. We've used the RhinoFlex system the whole time we've been full-time without issues... it's MUCH less expensive!

Rob
          I have to agree with you Rob. That's a pretty steep price for a stinky slinky. In SOB we used the Camco brown hose (I can't remember which name was associated with that one) and never had an issue with it. Just have to remember it all flows downhill.
          Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
          2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Working...
          X