Tank & Sensor Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank & Sensor Cleaner

Has anyone used a Tank or Sensor cleaner like this? Do they work? Is there a brand that is better than others?
    Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Originally posted by Follow the Dots View Post
    Has anyone used a Tank or Sensor cleaner like this? Do they work? Is there a brand that is better than others?
    Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Like what? (Edit--I see a picture was attempted to be posted but it didn't come through.) There are endless concoctions that are for sale and the camping stores will be more than happy to take your money for the magic tank cleaning elixirs.

But...nothing will fix the underlying issue of the tank sensors which is poor engineering and design outside of replacing them with a good system (a separate topic). Do a search of this forum and you'll see again and again that seasoned owners ignore the readings provided by the sensors and dump on a regular basis. (I've been in place for days now with the grays left open. Two of the three tanks show 3/4 full--which I know is baloney since all the drains are open. First time I've pushed those buttons on the Convenience Panel in a long time...)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X