2022 Reflection 337RLS Drain Valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Reflection 337RLS Drain Valves

I have two grey tank drain valves and one black tank drain valve on my 2022 337RLS. The first grey valve on the left the handle only comes out half way compared to the other drain handles. The tank drains slow. The middle handle (2nd grey tank) as well as the blank tank handle open all the way and drain properly. The valve I am having proplems with has a hard stop when I pull it out. So it is either all the way out and designed this way, or out of adjustment if these are at all adjustable. Any ideas before I tear into this?
    Last edited by tdeperte; 06-01-2022, 01:52 PM.
    Tony
    2022 GD Reflection 337RLS
    2022 Ford F350 6.7 SRW LB

Mine is like that too and all the Reflections models I looked at had 2 black handles and 1 grey handle (don't confuse with 2 grey tanks and 1 black tank). I did find that the grey handle valve was slower to drain. My thoughts was the black handle grey tank was the bathroom and the grey handle grey tank was the kitchen sink. The grey handle might be a 1.5 inch valve and the black handle might be a 3 inch valve. Kind of makes sense in my head as the bathroom tank would be full more often then the kitchen tank. But these are just my overall thoughts, I don't know for sure. Have to wait for the senior moderators to respond as they have the knowledge.
    We live to serve our two Golder Retrievers
    2022 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 GMC Denali 3500

Comment

gtippet thanks for your post! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. It makes sense that it is a 1.5 inch valve and that is why it is slower to drain and the handle only comes out half as much. I too have two black handles and one grey but I thought that was due to supply constraints and they used what ever they could find during production. I have verified the black handle on the grey valve is for the bathroom grey water tank. So I don't have to get on my back and open the underbelly, yippie! Thanks again for your response.
      Tony
      2022 GD Reflection 337RLS
      2022 Ford F350 6.7 SRW LB

Comment

LOL! It seems that some things never change. When we got our 2015 Reflection, it had two black gate valve handles and one grey one. The dealer sales guy doing the pre-delivery inspection went to great lengths to describe how we had two black tanks and one grey tank. It was quite humorous nonsense .

Our 303 (very similar to the 337) has a 3” gate valves on the bathroom grey and the black tank. The galley grey tank has a 1 1/2” gate valve. All is “as it should be” if one of your grey gate valve pulls hits a hard stop at 1/2 the travel of the others.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I hated that the black tank handle was grey. I switched them and painted the one grey. Now grey handle = grey tank and black = black.

Comment

Originally posted by RPAspey View Post
            I hated that the black tank handle was grey. I switched them and painted the one grey. Now grey handle = grey tank and black = black.
            One of the first (of many!) “corrections” to our Reflection, as well.

Rob
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Well our 303 has 3 black handles, and all 3 pull out the same distance. Now what gets me and I suspect I'm about to go exploring is the black tank seems to flow great at first, then slows way down. Almost like the exit is partially blocked. Thinking it may be the cut out for toilet inlet that I understand from this forum could have been dropped into the black tank.
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
              X