Hot Water Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Water Pressure

I have 2022 Reflection 337RLS with the Furrion tankless water heater. The water flow or pressure coming out of the hot faucets is considerably less than the water pressure coming out of the cold faucets. Is this normal?
    Tony
    2022 GD Reflection 337RLS
    2022 Ford F350 6.7 SRW LB

There is a flow adjustment on the water heater in the front lower right. Be aware though that increasing flow will decrease water temperature, one of the trade offs of the tankless water heater. There is also a filter screen in the same area that may have some debris and needs cleaned. Check the manual , this will be good to learn about.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      There is a flow adjustment on the water heater in the front lower right. Be aware though that increasing flow will decrease water temperature, one of the trade offs of the tankless water heater. There is also a filter screen in the same area that may have some debris and needs cleaned. Check the manual , this will be good to learn about.

Brian
      Thanks. I already have that flow adjustment set to max and the screen is clean. I wonder if it is just a restriction in the heater itself to maximize heating that is the issue.
      Tony
      2022 GD Reflection 337RLS
      2022 Ford F350 6.7 SRW LB

Comment

Double check your valve settings in the Nautilus. Exercise the valves as there may be trash or it may not have cycled all the way. Also check the outside faucet to see that both valves are completely off.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

A hose may be pinched restricting water flow to or from the water heater.
          Ted
          2021 Reflection 310RLS
          2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Working...
          X