Holding tank sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding tank sizes

Does anyone know the height of the tanks on a 2021 solitude 375. I want to install a see-level tank monitor and I need to know the tank heights for the proper senders

TIA

Jim
    Jim & Heidi
    2021 Solitude 375RES-r
    2024 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW

Jim,

I see both gray tanks and the black tank are part number HT466. On the GDRV website, the dimensions are listed. Here's a link:

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/40897

I show the fresh tank as a BW1438 - 54 gallons on the drawing, but the parts look up page appears different. But the fresh tank is probably 7" or 7-1/2" tall.

Jim
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 06-20-2022, 07:20 PM.
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

While I was under my trailer fixing something I took down the model number of my black and gray tanks. I located this diagram for them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Black tank and one gray tank.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	88057
      Pat and Karen
      2021 Solitude 310GK, Full Body Paint, Dual Pane Windows, Heat Pump, Slide Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes, Splendide W/D Stacked Pair

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        Jim,

I see both gray tanks and the black tank are part number HT466. On the GDRV website, the dimensions are listed. Here's a link:

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/40897

I show the fresh tank as a BW1438 - 54 gallons on the drawing, but the parts look up page appears different. But the fresh tank is probably 7" or 7-1/2" tall.

Jim
        Thanks That should do it. The fresh water capacity is much larger than 54 gallons, but as long as its between 7 to 13 inches that should be enough
        Jim & Heidi
        2021 Solitude 375RES-r

Comment

JRKJR I've done their install on a few rigs, mine, a buddies 2022 303, and my father in laws SOB TT. For all I used the "junior" sensors. The tanks were all fairly short, and could have worked with the standard sensors cut to their minimum height, but the juniors allowed more cutting options at that height and had better resolution. The place I ordered from allowed my to sub the junior sensors at no charge.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

To button this up, I had the 7 3/4" tall fresh water tank (GD parts lookup had 2 fresh water tanks sizes) and the 52 gallon holding tanks matched the drawings on the parts look up (and Pats pic above). I used the 6" sensor for the freshwater tank and cut down the 12" ones and mounted them on the 8 3/4" sides of the holding tanks.

As a bonus, I was able to get the tank levels to display on my Cerbo GX touch 50. I'll post about that once I confirm everything is working properly and get some pics(finished up late last night)
            Jim & Heidi
            2021 Solitude 375RES-r

Comment

Working...
            X