Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Momentum 320G Black Tank Vacuum Breaker location(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 320G Black Tank Vacuum Breaker location(s)

Hello All,
    We took delivery of a new 2022 320G two weeks ago and on our first full hook up trip this past weekend I've found a few bugs. The rear vacuum breaker on the garage washroom is defective and leaked all over the place when I flushed the back tank. The valve is located under the rear sunk, it is installed correctly, it just leaks out of the top.

The front flush is noisy, which makes me suspicious it is also not working properly (however I didn't detect any leakage). I can't find it though...it sounds like it is in the wall behind the shower fixtures, but there isn't any access panel to that area that I can find. Does anyone know where it actually is?

I could take it back to the dealer however these are easy fixes and I should know where both are for future potential issues.

Lastly, I used a water pressure regulator when I flushed (and always have - have had trailers for almost 8 years). I've read some folks recommend against that?

Thanks!!
    Corey
    2022 Momentum 320G
    2020 F350 Platinum, 6.7 Power Stroke SRW
    British Columbia, Canada

Don't know for sure but... should be a panel in the back of the hutch to allow access to the back of the shower. Maybe hard to see.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH w/ Joy Rider shocks, Sailun 637s & 3" Garage extension, LifeBlue Lithium.
    2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toys:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE
    2018 Fiat Abarth Cabrio

Comment

BC320G

Corey,
      Look in kitchen front cabinets left door bottom,you will see screws, I was told it is behind there.
      Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	70293ACA-45C6-472A-B4F6-8FA50ED68608.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	93841
      Jim and Cindy
      2021 F350 DRW 7.3L
      2021 320G

Comment

Jim,

Thank you!!! This is great.

Corey
        Corey
        2022 Momentum 320G
        2020 F350 Platinum, 6.7 Power Stroke SRW
        British Columbia, Canada

Comment

BC320G -- there was a recent discussion where (I believe) @Cate&Rob stated the device can leak with low pressure. Recommend not using a regulator when flushing.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X