Outside shower connection for Transcend 200MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside shower connection for Transcend 200MK

I have been looking for an outside connection for the outside shower but can't seem to find it. The unit came equipped with a hose for the outside shower. Does anyone know if the 200MK is not equipped with an external shower connection?

Interesting as my 2020 247BH doesn't have a outside shower connection either

Comment

My connection is at the top of the nautilus panel. But it’s a different model

Comment

Originally posted by bmcote9 View Post
        I have been looking for an outside connection for the outside shower but can't seem to find it. The unit came equipped with a hose for the outside shower. Does anyone know if the 200MK is not equipped with an external shower connection?
        The hose supplied with your unit appears to be a mistake--I can't find any reference to an external shower on any of the 200MK drawings GD has made available to the moderators. (No, I cannot post or share them per GD's direction--sorry!)

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X