2022 Imagine 2600RB water leak in bathroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Imagine 2600RB water leak in bathroom

3rd time out with our 2022 Imagine 2600RB and we experienced water leaking under the bathroom sink. It had pooled up pretty good and saturated some spare toilet paper rolls we had stored in there. It appeared to be coming from the right of the undersink cabinet space, where the Water heater is located. We took out the drawer in the bathroom vanity area and that gave us access to the water heater and the plumbing lines in there. I was able to see that the water leak was at the PEX water line connection to the SPRAY PORT. I was able to finger tighten the plastic nut about 1/4 of a turn and the leak stopped. I checked it over several days and that fixed it from leaking. So perhaps the bouncing and vibration of road travel loosened it, I don't know.

In case you experience some water under the bathroom sink and it is not leaking from the faucets or the drain, this may be your leak answer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gfgfgfgg.JPG
Views:	729
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	94081

Click image for larger version

Name:	hthththt.JPG
Views:	913
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	94080
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    F150 Lariat 5.0L, 3.55, HD Tow Package
    Dallas, Texas area

Glad that you found and was able to fix the issue. It is important to note that those fittings should only be finger tight, or hand tight, do not use a wrench to tighten these as it will only squish the cone washer and too tight will make them leak as well. You may want to pick up some spare washers and or fittings to have on hand in case there are other leaks that tightening does not fix. Thanks for sharing your findings this will surely help others.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I also had the same type of fitting leak under my kitchen sink. Tightened it up and all is well. Went around and
      Checked all the others. They were all good.

Comment

I fought several leaks like that in both of my previous 5ers. Conventional HWH would raise the pressure levels in the plumbing lines to cause the leaks, and those washers were suspect. After replacing the washers the leaks went away.

I keep a pack of these https://www.amazon.com/Flair-16435-P...s%2C118&sr=8-7 in the camper, when one starts leaking even if the fitting is loose, I change them.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Well, just got back home from an RV trip and we had the leak again. Jlawles2, I will have to try the washers. This time out, the Spray Port fitting was leaking again and also the Hot Water fitting off of the water heater. I got some pliers this time on the fittings and gave them about 1/8 of a turn and the leaks stopped. I plan to buy those washers Jlawles2 suggests.

Update: Bought several of these cone washers yesterday at the dealer. Thanks!
          Last edited by Bob Davis2; 10-05-2022, 09:28 AM.
          2022 Imagine 2600RB
          F150 Lariat 5.0L, 3.55, HD Tow Package
          Dallas, Texas area

Comment

Working...
          X