Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No water 297QB Spray Port

Greetings,

We purchased our 2022 297QB Transcend last year. We took it from the west coast to the midwest and back. We also have some local trips and everything has worked pretty well. The dealer winterized the trailer and stored it for us. I picked it up in April of this year and have been on two camping trips. I cannot get any water from the outside spray port. I have plugged/unplugged the coiled hose several times and no water comes out. I have pushed a small screwdriver into the check pressure valve and no water is coming out. After plugging/unplugging the hose I will get an occasional drip which makes me think there is a small amount of water in the line but obviously no pressure.

Things I have tried to troubleshoot are to connect to city water. I filled my fresh tank and ran the water pump. It doesn't matter, no water is coming out. I plugged my hose into a co-worker's port and the hose is working.

It makes me think that a shut-off valve was turned off during the winterization process. I have checked the valves under the drawers in the master closet and the valves under the table, but they are all on (in line with the hose). Am I missing anything?

TJ

Hi TJ. Welcome to the forum.

Just to confirm. Are you turning on the hot and cold valves before activating the nozzle on the hose?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
    X