Tank sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank sizes

I want to order the SeeLevel tank Monitoring System for my 2021Reflection 340 RDS. Looking at the Garnet 709-4 for the 4 tanks. Not sure what size sensors to order to match the sizes of my tanks. Don't know if I should order 6" or 12".

Originally posted by DMTJLR View Post
    I want to order the SeeLevel tank Monitoring System for my 2021Reflection 340 RDS. Looking at the Garnet 709-4 for the 4 tanks. Not sure what size sensors to order to match the sizes of my tanks. Don't know if I should order 6" or 12".
    Welcome to the forum! I've done this upgrade on three rigs so far and all were short tanks that used the junior sensors. That said I'd drop your coroplast and check to be sure. You're going to need to drop it to do the install anyway.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by DMTJLR View Post
      You have three holding tanks on your 340RDS.

Front gray water and black tank are P/N VB32547HFR - Both are 35 gallons and 7" tall.
      Rear gray water is P/N VB24637HLC - 40 gallons and 7" tall.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X