Holding tank layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding tank layout

Is there a way to get a drawing of the holding tank layout on a particular GD coach? I would like to know the layout in the Reflection 315RLTS. Absent that, does anyone have direct knowledge where the different tanks are in the mentioned coach? Thanks

Originally posted by Krohsis View Post
    Is there a way to get a drawing of the holding tank layout on a particular GD coach? I would like to know the layout in the Reflection 315RLTS. A**ent that, does anyone have direct knowledge where the different tanks are in the mentioned coach? Thanks
    Grand Design has asked that factory drawings not be published on this forum (or any other site for that matter). I would suggest that you call Grand Design Customer Service (574) 825-9679. Have your VIN available because things change from model year to model year. If they have a diagram specific to your VIN that they are allowed to release, they will send it to you privately.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post

Grand Design has asked that factory drawings not be published on this forum (or any other site for that matter). I would suggest that you call Grand Design Customer Service (574) 825-9679. Have your VIN available because things change from model year to model year. If they have a diagram specific to your VIN that they are allowed to release, they will send it to you privately.

Rob
      Strange. Since they are owned by WGO, I am surprised at this position. Winnebago is one of the best for providing technical data on their products. You can get electrical, plumbing, etc. diagrams online. You can enter your coach VIN and even get a list of every part that was used in your build. That info was valuable to me when I owned a Winnebago motorhome for 8 years. I was able to make many of my own repairs and having access to important technical data for my coach.
      2019 Solitude 384GK-R.

Comment

KirbyRVA

Grand Design is not saying that they will not share this information with individual owners . . . they are saying that they do not want drawings published on forums or social media sites. As you note with Winnebago, this information needs to be tied to a specific VIN and build date . . . which Grand Design can and will do. A drawing for a certain model and year may or may not be applicable to the same model from another year.

From your description, it sounds like the Winnebago information is far more automated. We can suggest that Grand Design look into something like this that would reduce workload for their Customer Service reps.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

KirbyRVA Cate&Rob

​​​​​​​I've called customer service and requested roof layout (for solar panel installation), wall layout (for larger TV mounting), and sidewall layout (for W/D vent installation) and they have been more than willing to provide those to me directly.

A more automated system would be nice but they have been very helpful when asked directly and providing the VIN number.
          Craig
          2020 Momentum 349M
          2019 F350 Platinum Super Duty
          U.S. Air Force Retired

Comment

Thanks, Craig. I contacted GD by email and within a day they had sent the design prints.

Comment

Working...
            X