Grey tank capacity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey tank capacity

Does anyone happen to know the capacities of the separate grey tanks in the 2020 imagine 2670? I know that the total capacity is 82 gallons but can’t seem to find the individual capacities.

Usually the bathroom gray tank is larger than the kitchen. If you divide 82 by 2 tanks gives 41 each tank. I would guess that the bath is 45 and the kitchen is around 35. The tank sizes and capacities are kind of "general".

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Usually the bathroom gray tank is larger than the kitchen. If you divide 82 by 2 tanks gives 41 each tank. I would guess that the bath is 45 and the kitchen is around 35. The tank sizes and capacities are kind of "general".

Brian
      Thanks Brian 👍

Comment

Originally posted by philwa55 View Post
        Does anyone happen to know the capacities of the separate grey tanks in the 2020 imagine 2670? I know that the total capacity is 82 gallons but can’t seem to find the individual capacities.
        If you really want to know their capacities, start with empty tanks and the dump valves closed. Then, from a known-quantity source (5 gallon bucket, etc) pour water down the sink drain until it backs up. Voila--you now know the quantity it will hold. Do the same with the bathroom gray.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X