Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Heater Switch?

Hello,

We just received our Momentum 353G. The "pile" of brochures has one for tank heaters, but I do not see any switches anywhere in the RV. Every model in the brochure mentions "on off switches" so they must be somewhere...Any help will be appreciated.

Mark

I don't have the One Control, just switches. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms0691 View Post
      Hello,

We just received our Momentum 353G. The "pile" of brochures has one for tank heaters, but I do not see any switches anywhere in the RV. Every model in the brochure mentions "on off switches" so they must be somewhere...Any help will be appreciated.

Mark
      From reading the Momentum's brochure, the M class has the heat pads, the G class does not.

GDRV-Megan and/or GDRV-Emily -- can you confirm? Note the owner received the manual for the tank heater (pads) in his data package.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

From reading the Momentum's brochure, the M class has the heat pads, the G class does not.

GDRV-Megan and/or GDRV-Emily -- can you confirm? Note the owner received the manual for the tank heater (pads) in his data package.
        Yes, this is correct. The G-Class units do NOT have tank heaters.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Yes, this is correct. The G-Class units do NOT have tank heaters.
          You should probably change your "construction" tab under the G series on your web page.

Here is a quote from the G series "construction" page.......
          HEATED UNDERBELLY & STORAGE BAY

To force heat into these compartments, dedicated heat ducts run to both the underbelly and storage bay. 12-volt heat pads on each holding tank and the enclosed utility center with low point drains provides functional water systems even in extreme cold.
          Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV in Shoemakersville, PA

2020 Reflectiopn 260RD owner towed by a 2011 RAM 3500 with Cummins power.

Comment

Originally posted by huntr70 View Post

You should probably change your "construction" tab under the G series on your web page.

Here is a quote from the G series "construction" page.......

To force heat into these compartments, dedicated heat ducts run to both the underbelly and storage bay. 12-volt heat pads on each holding tank and the enclosed utility center with low point drains provides functional water systems even in extreme cold.
            Thanks for that info! The website has now been changed to read as:

To force heat into these compartments, dedicated heat ducts run to both the underbelly and storage bay. The enclosed utility center with low point drains provides functional water systems even in extreme cold.

Comment

I have the same brochure in my 328G paperwork. I ordered in Dec 2019. We are now in a cold state and I was trying to figure out where the switch was. I had read that the G had tank heaters before we ordered. 🤯 Feeling robbed!

Comment

I am in the exact same boat, I actually ordered / purchased the 353G specifically because we due sub zero camping. Website listed it and the brochures in my package that came with it state that we have them Got the upgraded windows and everything. VERY disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ353G View Post
                  I am in the exact same boat, I actually ordered / purchased the 353G specifically because we due sub zero camping. Website listed it and the brochures in my package that came with it state that we have them Got the upgraded windows and everything. VERY disappointed.
                  I know the feeling but on a smaller item. We just bought a Momentum 31G and all the paperwork refers to a DVD player, and the factory "inspection" form even show the DVD player passed "inspection" but in fact there is no DVD player at all. Seems like it would be pretty important to get the spec's accurate. Where else do you buy something that costs this much and some features are just missing and it's just accepted...
                  2121 Momentum 31G towed by 2017 Ford F-250 SuperDuty / Gale Banks

Comment

Originally posted by jlackman View Post

I know the feeling but on a smaller item. We just bought a Momentum 31G and all the paperwork refers to a DVD player, and the factory "inspection" form even show the DVD player passed "inspection" but in fact there is no DVD player at all. Seems like it would be pretty important to get the spec's accurate. Where else do you buy something that costs this much and some features are just missing and it's just accepted...
                    I had the same problem. like where are you going to get internet for a roku in the middle of the woods........ not smart and misleading for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                    X