2018 Reflection 303 slide seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Reflection 303 slide seals

I have a 2018 Reflection 303. One of the slide seal coroners has broken. Where do I find the correct slide seals to replace all the seals on the slide? How do I know if I’m getting the right size and about how many feet would I need for the whole slide?

Thanks so much.
    TG

Originally posted by tgordon View Post
    I have a 2018 Reflection 303. One of the slide seal coroners has broken. Where do I find the correct slide seals to replace all the seals on the slide? How do I know if I’m getting the right size and about how many feet would I need for the whole slide?

Thanks so much.
    TG
    The bulb or wiper seal? Unfortunately I think you've got the "old style" seals like my '19.

The graphic I drew below is a "God's eye" view. Hope it makes sense...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Seal Drawing.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	100690

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The problem is that as Howard’s drawing shows, the slide needs to be removed in order to get to the fasteners that hold the H-shaped seal with the wipers to the wall. There is a method where you cut the outer portion of the H seal off of the wall and replace with a single sided bulb seal base and wiper that is attached with double-sided tape.

I’m going to PM Howard to see if there is a way specific information can be made available here.
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Thank you. Lord. Nothing easy with this job.
        TG

Comment

Originally posted by tgordon View Post
          Thank you. Lord. Nothing easy with this job.
          TG
          Howard got permission to post this document which member Gr8daggett had originally posted to another forum. Thanks go to him!

Attached Files
          John & Kathy
          2014 Reflection 303RLS
          2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

I found that on the other forum. Thank you folks so much for the info.

TG

Comment

Working...
            X