Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help locating the circuit board

Hello All,
    I am glad to have found this forum. We have a 2020 Imagine XLS 19BWE and I cannot find the circuit board for the Schwintek Slide Out. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks, Mike

Good morning Mike.

I have a document from GDRV that shows the location of the controllers for the XLS models. Of course, the 19BWE is not listed. So I examined the others to see if there was a theme on placement. On all the other XLS models, the controller is placed on the opposite side of the slide. So I'd check in the bathroom and around the rear bunks for a hidden controller. They can get pretty tricky when they hide them.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Dogpoundmike -- According to a 1/19 drawing it's somewhere under the couch(!).

Click image for larger version

Name:	19BWE.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	101100

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks for that Howard! howson Howard had to show me how to read the print that I already had.. LOL.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks guys. I have had no luck looking in the places you mentioned. Howard my layout is different than the one posted. But may be relevant. The search is still on. Thanks, Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Dogpoundmike View Post
            Thanks guys. I have had no luck looking in the places you mentioned. Howard my layout is different than the one posted. But may be relevant. The search is still on. Thanks, Mike
            Edit: Duh...I must have posted the wrong one. What I posted doesn't even have a slide! Let me try again...
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Dogpoundmike -- picture is updated to reflect a 19BWE (sorry 'bout that)--print still shows the controller somewhere under the couch. I'd pull out the drawers and look underneath.

Name:	19BWE Controller Here.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	101113

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
                Dogpoundmike -- picture is updated to reflect a 19BWE (sorry 'bout that)--print still shows the controller somewhere under the couch. I'd pull out the drawers and look underneath.

Click image for larger version  Name:	19BWE Controller Here.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.3 KB ID:	101113
                @Dogpoundmike

Could it be on the ceiling of the pass through under the couch? It will look something like this

Name:	image.png
Views:	234
Size:	344.9 KB
ID:	101133
                Attached Files
                2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thanks all for the help. I removed the drawers under the couch/bed. Found it on the drivers side. There are many better locations for the unit. But thats the RV way. I couldnt have found it without everyones help. Thanks again, Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X