Slide Postion for Storage and Fridge Venting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Postion for Storage and Fridge Venting

The 337RLS island restricts the left side (freezer) of the Furrion double door fridge from opening, even partially for venting during storage. Our storage lot is a space next to our house with full hookups (30 amp) so power is not a problem. Leaving it plugged in will handle battery maintenance and will continue to power the fridge while it's being stored. Can I partially open the slide so I'll be able to turn the fridge off and vent it so I don't get mold/mildew? The rig is under a 16' x 35' open sided aluminum carport so rain is not an issue.

Partially opening the slide will not be an issue. You have the "thru frame" system on both of your living area slide outs, these do not have any issues with partially extending them. I would run the slide out far enough so that the wiper seals flip out, probably a foot or so.

Also remember to maintain the fluid lever in your battery while in storage.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian, thanks very much.

Comment

Is the refrigerator portion separated or is it a side by side fridge / freezer combo? If not, then I just leave one side open of the fridge and it does fine. The Freezer is a different story and requires both to be open, but it's up above the island.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
        X